Project Dance Theater - Dance and Movement Studio
Dance Theater - Dance and Movement Studio
Dance and Movement Studio doors are open to all those who
- want to express themselves through movement
- have always dreamed of learning to dance, but didn't believe they had enough talent
- want to become stronger, more flexible, more self-confident and more open people
- are interested in learning dance techniques or improvisation
- wish to develop their creativeness
- want to communicate without words
- are ready to hear stories told by our bodies
- wish to see their souls dance
- want to make a movement and a human touch part of their lives
No previous dance experience required!
During our classes we work on techniques as well as on improvisation, learn about different kinds of dance and movement, discover and explore ourselves and others in movement. We dance in the studio, on the streets, on stage. We run, we jump, we lie, we fly and float, we sit, fall down, we dance and we stand still.
Come to our studio and you'll get to know that in dancing, the sky is the limit.
Classes take place in Fishka's House, every Sun, 7 pm.
Project leader: Elena Kovalsky